Wednesday, September 03, 2008

the chronological of 30 August 2008..


30/08/08 - iam 1year old (today +3days :p)
At 12 midnight - mama & papa say Hepi Botday to me and sang the birthday anthem song.. (they love me so much kan.. tochi-tochi papa&mama)

morning... i woke up early in the morning, i saw papa still 'terbongkang' on the couch.. mama sleeping beside me... huh masih tido lagi orang tua haku ni.. cucuk lubang idung mama..hehe..
**
hmm... malas laa menaip ni.. sian papaku.. see me in picture laa :-

morning at home : good morning papa... pls wake up, wer is my hadiah, papa said want to gimme RM100 if i can walk on my birthday.. see i can walk hehe... aiks apsal kereta alden ni sangkut.. ooo langgar papa upenye...soliii..

noon at home : suprise!... Fashion show ar... mama asked me to wear the cloths of my future sister... adakaa mama ni... don't take photo baa, malu laa alden..=(

At home (5.30pm): wah see my teeths ... got 4(above) + 2(below) = 6 oredi... grrrr gigit mama..

At church (6 p.m) :"Bila besar nanti akan ku beli lilin macam lilin ni, kemudian aku biar lilin tu membakar diri untuk menerangi hidup orang"... uiksss..napa macam panas je jari aku ni papa...


at S&S art of cakes kafeteria (8.30 pm) : sambut birthday alden (a treat from papa&mama). My 1kg iceream cake, sedap woorrr nyumm nyumm... RM58!.. abih kopak dompet papa haha..aiks mintak mama tambah duit nampak..hehe


... ikuti kisah lanjut hari birthday ku dalam post akan datang..

2 comments:

chan said...

Dedicate to you dearest deany on your 1st year in donny's family....

A ldeany my darling precious!
L ovelist and sweetest cutie baby,
D edicate to you my sweetest kisses,
E nclose to you my heart warming kisses,
A ll the joyous and happiness always be with you,
N ever ever cries your tears out,
Y ield the laughter and joyous to your family members,

Hope that success always accompany you,
O ver the rainbow reach the sky,
Push yourself to the highest of all,
Extra ordinary bright future is smiling at you!

AldenHope said...

waa.. tq aunt chan.. chan cecee..
u really got dats talents! fuyioo.. solute!

i will ask papa to put ur poem in frnt of my blog..(specially for u, chan cece..)
ermmmmuakkksss..