Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wish for Christmas


It's a wonderful day with a good feeling inside me and no wonder, it’s in a Christmas Season :o) although I am just 1 year old +++ this will be my 2nd celebrations 4 Christmas. But this time would be different cuz I am not going to spend my Christmas with my dad/mum relatives or even my grandma's/pa’s in Sabah. Whoa! I'm just dying inside when I think of that sweet moment.. Anyway, I still can spend my Christmas with my uncle Dmes & Auntie Carol.

(Mr.Moo: baguslah kalo ingat, time tu ko masi kici lagi ba..)



At my dad side, yes I am the 1st grandchild and of course they love me sooo much! They kissed all over my face ha-ha... Isn't it funny, when you were a child everybody is kissing you but when you grown up nobody kiss you rite? Except for mum, my dad always kisses her forehead. I've asked my dad before about that and he replied ''that's how lucky you, to be as a baby'' then he smile at me. That's so confusing me but I keep it in my heart.

But don't get me wrong, my mum relatives also love me sooo much! Even I am the 12th grandchild. :o) I just can't get my eyes closed; too much playing, nonstop ha-ha and I always end up sleeping peacefully after playing. I still remember on my 1st come back 2 Sabah, my cousins are very excited 2 see me, a cute and handsome 'new cousin' heehee. My aunts & uncles also not missed to give me those presents and KISSES! Ha-ha how lucky I am..

Now, it’s totally different! I'm going to spend my Christmas without them. Anyway, still I hope this Christmas will be the most wonderful Christmas ever. It's enough for me to celebrate Christmas with my loving and caring mama and papa. Besides they're very funny and sometimes mad. That's sooo sweet..

He-he-he...


Opss... Now it’s the time for me to wish something from my beloved papa n mama. Hee, ma..pa.. I wish for a little brother as for my Christmas present... Okess..? I don't mind even if I might not get my present right away. I'll wait. It's ok po'..walang anuman ok.. He-he-he sounds like filipino one.. :o)

(Mr.Moo: baa baguslaa tu, tapi misti durang mo girl tu this time... tp ko suda besediaka jadi big brother??

Nda menyasall ni? )

Okay.. Ok... I also don’t mind if it’s to be my little sister, as long as I have a company. No regret. (Besides, I’ll have a new remote..heehee.. )

(Mr. Moo : Ooo..macamtu ka..? mana buli suru2 adik seja.. tak baik punya tauu..)

Last but not least, for those who celebrate Christmas I hope you will have a wonderful & joyful Christmas time.


And special dedication for my Papa & Mama..





I love you so much pa, ma... tq for taking care of me...

‘‘MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008 & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009''

HUGS & KISSES FROM ME; ALDEN


32 comments:

Dodon said...

We love you too (so much!) baby alden.. Jangan nakal2 ye..
Hug & Kisses

Anonymous said...

diazepam no prescription diazepam and dogs - fake diazepam online

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam valium vs xanax - diazepam for dogs side effects

Anonymous said...

ambien online without rx generic ambien vs ambien cr - generic ambien cr pill

Anonymous said...

xanax buy xanax overdose management - xanax pills treatment

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online buy lorazepam online no prescription needed - ativan dosage migraine

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg diazepam dental dosage - diazepam 5mg muscle spasms

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax effects on fetus - xanax 2mg alprazolam

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam valium diazepam usp - diazepam nhs

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan and pregnancy - buy ativan online with mastercard

Anonymous said...

ativan anxiety ativan gel dosage - ativan stronger than xanax

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam strengths - buy diazepam online+mastercard

Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs diazepam side effects depression - ketamine diazepam dosage

Anonymous said...

buy ativan lorazepam 1mg vs clonazepam - side effects vicodin ativan

Anonymous said...

ambien for sale no prescription ambien no longer works - ambience mall gurgaon length

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online no rx ambien cr generic release date - ambien side effects liver damage

Anonymous said...

order diazepam what do generic valium pills look like - dosage of valium by weight

Anonymous said...

ambien online pharmacy side effects of sleep drug ambien - funny ambien sleepwalking stories

Anonymous said...

soma online carisoprodol 350 mg side effects - somanabolic muscle maximizer work

Anonymous said...

buy valium online medication valium withdrawal - valium side effects men

Anonymous said...

buy somas buy soma online from mexico - buy somatropin cheap

Anonymous said...

valium 5mg order valium online without rx - valium root side effects

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien cr going generic - buy ambien online with prescription

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol without prescription carisoprodol long term use - online pharmacy for soma

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien for sale online cheap - ambien cr website

Anonymous said...

ambien without prescription ambien cr 12.5 not working - online consultation for ambien

Anonymous said...

discount valium how to buy valium online - valium on a drug test

Anonymous said...

Blogger: The Journey Of A's - Post a Comment acomplia for sale - acomplia without prescription http://www.a6soft.com/#acomplia-without-prescription

Anonymous said...

dalsCleax buy diazepam - buy valium http://www.diazepamonlinesale.com/#buy-valium

Anonymous said...

Iron Pills Joint Hurts sibutramine without prescription - buy reductil http://www.meridiaonlineorder.net/#buy-reductil , [url=http://www.meridiaonlineorder.net/#buy-meridia-without-prescription ]buy meridia without prescription [/url]

Anonymous said...

2013 generic lorazepam - lorazepam no prescription http://www.ativanonlinenorx.net/#buy-ativan, [url=http://www.ativanonlinenorx.net/#cheap-lorazepam-2mg]generic lorazepam[/url]

Anonymous said...

2, [url=http://www.doesprozacwork.net/]Fluoxetine Online[/url] - Generic Fluoxetine - order prozac http://www.doesprozacwork.net/.