Tuesday, December 16, 2008

World Acrobatic





A minute before the show…

I don’t know what he's thinking…
maybe wanted to do some surprise for mama & papa…
or maybe he's preparing himself to cope with the stress.





Warmed up is important before doing acrobatics.



Alden in difficult physical actions… and say cheese!!
Alden did this a few times before I took the chance to snap.


Sorry for the low quality of pictures. This action is unplanned and I think this
action is very critical so I rashly grabbed my hp… happy that I did those shots.

Alden might happy with it someday; after he grown up and read
all things that related to him in this site…
that gonna be sooo sweet.


2 comments:

en_me said...

chomeyyynyerrr..

Aldeany Hope said...

tenkiuuuu en me.. dtg ler selalu nengok alden..