Monday, January 19, 2009

Danga Bay

...with alden's aunty; my cousin
It’s been a long time that I haven’t met my cousin, Mala(the secretary lol..)... and a friend Beth (she’s a couch for Sabah Women football and also been one of the foot ball player for Malaysia.); That’s the last news I heard bout them… and what’s new? hmm…
Now, they’re involved in futsal sport! (also known as street soccer if I’m not mistaken)
Go Sabah go.. go for the best!! :p
info :
the FUTSAL tournament was sponsored by FELDA and organised by FAM
mama, baby alden, beth & mala
Danga bay at night...

I heard from a cousin; Samantha that mala & beth will be in JB on 8th Jan for futsal matches so I sent mala some of text messages for confirmation. :)
That week waas a busy time for me.. but I still try to find the best time to meet them. because I just don’t want to miss the opportunity to meet them.. The reason is I really miss them.. lol.
So, on 10th January; after having my curriculum staff course at school my Husband, baby & I went to JB and met them at City Square as arranged. Luckily, it’s easy to find them cuz my husband has been there before for courses and so do I.

After having chit chat at Mc Donald for a several hours we took them to Danga Bay and of course the climax would be a DINNER… ;p
It is GREAT to met them after a long long Long time.. I think the last time I met them was on my wedding reception in November 2006.. Whoa!! It’s almost 3 years now.
They said my baby got the face of my grandfather.. handsome & cool huh..? hikhikk

0 comments: