Monday, January 05, 2009

Sure I didn't get all I wanted...

...But I Have All I Need



Wow… We are now in a year 2009! Is it?? LOL..

It’s a bit late but still I want to wish you all the great things in 2009.

Anyway, hope you did start your 2009 with colorful and wonderful days

as well. As for me, 2009 is already shaping up a whole lot better than 2008.

Let us forgive and forget, love truly, enjoy life & do laugh uncontrollably. HAAHaahaa...

The most important thing never regrets anything that made you smile. What else?….hope

you have lots of good memories to remember from 2008 and they continue right through into the new years ahead.


I guess I did…

I realize that already I am surrounded

by priceless gifts;the love of amazing family and

friends, peaceful living conditions,comfortable shelter

and enough food, & freedom to worship my God without fear.

I am truly grateful & can’t thank God enough for those blessings.

SURE I DIDN'T GET ALL I WANTED BUT I HAVE ALL I NEED.



Thank you for each and every one of my readers

for hanging in there. I really appreciate you. I sincerely

wish you, your family and loved ones a peaceful healthy New Year;

please take it easy on the cheer. I pray you stay safe. In 2009 may you find peace of mind in life and joyfully celebrate every day.



Once again, Happy New Year to all of you...

…my family/cousins/in laws/relatives/friends/BLOGGERS/you who read my blog…

Wish you all the best.

0 comments: