Friday, March 27, 2009

At The ZOO II

It's almost a week now that we’re back to school again and I don’t think that I would have much time to upload the new picture at one time so I will upload it based on my free time. Yes,just look at my entry before, it only got 2 pictures and I’m totally kicking myself now because it was just NOT enough for me! lol...

So, again.. Here are another pictures for remainder of all the fun we shared from our trip that day.

My mum really enjoy this trip coz she love visiting the animals.

Animal Planet on ASTRO is one of her favorite channel ever. We love that too.

A TIGER...

A LION...

A CUB...

Look at that! Alden was pretty impressive with the Black Squirrel that actively running around.

It is called 'MONGOLUTON' in Kadazan-Dusun language.(Maybe)

0 comments: