Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Little Hero

Busy, busy, busy... but I totally feel incomplete without post something in this blog haahaa..

There are many things happened in my life for this past two months and

I had take some time to settle it down.. hoping that everything will turn back to normal again.


Scary..

Love

For what ever it may be; Bad or good that things happened, life must goes on right.. : p

Sorry I am not going to share the “things” here; but they really know how to cheer up my life.

Thanks God.

Whoa...

Happy

Joy of My Life




2 comments:

CatlinaFly said...

ju, alif anak ultramama, lepas u all balik, lepas mandi tu dia terus tido & bgn kul 6 pagi esoknye!

ps:cg maths ke..sowi2 nanti aku betulkan ye..

baru pas nyusukan my baby...byk tul cerita tapi aku update nanti, panjang lebar k!


** tak sangka semalamnye baru je bergambar sakan, esoknye bb dah kuar!!

chan said...

Stay Whoaa, happie and joy alwayz.....