Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG FOR UPDATES?

Life is hectic these days, especially during last week. Yes! I would have loved to do some updates on our blog,

I really wanted to release tension by blogging; they say blogging is a free therapy... but I am super duper BUSY last week!

Well, they say it is never too late to act on things. Here I am posting a little bit about what took me so long for updates. Ha-ha!

I was crazy busy last Monday coz I had to prepare an exam on ‘Basic Arithmetic Skills’. The objective of this exam is to identify those students who are not mastering the basic Arithmetic. So, I select all the students in form 1 Efisyen and add another student from other classes who I assumed poor in basic Maths.

Look at their answer... they are very poor in Basic Mathematics right?

Can you imagine that... how do you think I should teach them? Poor teacher... lol!

After inserted the result of each student on database here is the conclusion...

They are totally out in Mathematics. They can’t do easy Multiplication or Division.

Even on easy Addition or Subtraction! Whoa.. Help me! Anyone..?

Day by day.., stone by stone.. I am trying my best.. :p

Thanks to Ms. Chan coz helped me to mark all the students’ papers. You make my life easier that day. Ha-ha.

Thanks God finally I managed to complete the task. And successfully submit to our Head panel.


I also got involved with the MSSD at Kluang Stadium last week

that is started on Tuesday until Friday. And I am one of their Technical Assistant.

Okay, what I do there actually is to record the amount of time taken for the runners.

Yup, it was very easy coz we are using stopwatch but don’t get me wrong friends...

even that we had just to sit and watch for the stopwatch; waiting for the runners to end the race....

we were all tired out! Coz we had to attend all of the eight sessions in four days!

I tell you it is more tired than to stay at school and teaching all day. Whoa!


But the best is I got new friends there and they are all a good team work.

What else?? I also registered for KOAM exam. You’ve got to believed me! LOL...

*******

Sorry for the low quality of pictures.

Our D60 has just been sold so those pictures are taken using hand phone camera. (“,)

...to be continue...

1 comments:

biianczahun said...

caiyo for ACIE!!!!